Game description: Until dead: Think to survive:
Until Dead is a puzzle game with turn-based mechanics and tactical combat. In this game, you control John Mur, an adventurous detective, and explorer that by your skills can survive in a chaotic world that for some reason transformed big part of humanity on zombies. Helps John Mur to find clues and join on a big adventure looking for answers for reveal this mystery. But, take care! It’s better to think to survive.
In the year 2022, the world entry in a instant collapse, awakening to a new reality. Million of people began to suffer from a type of disease that turned them into a kind of zombie.
Detective John Mur is one of the few survivors who still hopes that his reality can go back to what it was before. As an adventurer and explorer, he can to survive in this chaotic world, full of traps and uncertainties.
After finding a letter in his old house, John realizes that nothing has happened by chance and this way go to confident in search of new answers.
All development of art and textures was created manually and stylized for the bring a unique visual identity for the game.
- A new way to survive on zombie apocalypse.
- Logical mechanics from tabletop games adapted for a innovative mobile experience.
- Simultaneous turns that making gameplay more fluid.
- Logical mechanics from tabletop games adapted for an innovative mobile experience.
- Simultaneous turns for a dynamic gameplay experience.
- Collect clues and open paths for more challenges.
- Create your puzzles in Creation Mode and share with all players around the world.
The choose for working with the black and white was to make mention to the old zombies/thriller movies and Noir style, because of a detective on the zombie apocalipse.
The red was used as “Key” tonality, this way was created a contrast for the black and white highlighting important elements of game.
Until dead: Think to survive game Tips:
- Think better to survive
- Not always the shortest way is the better
- Explore and gain bonus!
- Use your skills to solve puzzles in a brilliant way!
- Patience can be your best friend.